This is a repeating eventaugust 5, 2022 3:00 pm
Announcing the resumption of meditation sessions at Take a Chance Ranch with the Thai Buddhist Monks of Dhammakaya Meditation Center of Silicon Valley. WHEN We are scheduled to
Announcing the resumption of meditation sessions at Take a Chance Ranch with the Thai Buddhist Monks of Dhammakaya Meditation Center of Silicon Valley.
We are scheduled to meet every Friday at 3:00 PM beginning this Friday, July 29. No weekly notice will be provided unless it is necessary to cancel. Sessions will last until approximately 4:30 PM. Please be prompt to maintain decorum.
Take a Chance Ranch
975 Llagas Rd., Morgan Hill, CA
Key pad code for entry to the property, contact email@example.com
- Park perpendicular to the fence along the right.
- It will be necessary to walk a short distance on gravel to reach the meeting place.
- Chairs and benches are present.
- Yoga mats and pillows are available, also blankets in cooler weather.
- Drinking water and bathrooms are available.
- An alternate protected shelter is available in case of weather.
- Modest cash contributions are voluntary and welcome in support of the monks. These can be made on site.
It is not necessary to RSVP. Just show up. Your participation is welcomed and encouraged. Let’s all look forward to and be grateful for this generous opportunity.
BONUS RESOURCES FOR CLASS ATTENDEES
Just in case you missed it, you can join The Home of the Mind Meditation Classes for FREE and access a video of a guided meditation as well as a playlist on SoundCloud that features 4 tracks.