THE CIRCLE UP EXPERIENCE
TRANSFORMS AND SHAPES
CULTURE AND RELATIONSHIPS
We work with executive leadership teams, small businesses, non-profit organizations, universities, community groups, and more.
We’ll design a customized package for your group that includes support, accountability, and guidance as you integrate your learnings into lasting organizational change.
We specialize in: Culture Transformation, Change Management, Community Building, Newly Forming Teams and Groups, and Advanced Coaching Skills.
INTRODUCTION TO NATURAL LEADERSHIP
Spend an insightful and enjoyable day getting to know yourselves and other team members better. We provide coaching and leadership training throughout the day during these experiences. The majority of the time is spent engaged in non-riding activities with the horses and meaningful conversation.
UNDERSTANDING NATURAL LEADERSHIP
Sparking long-term change in just three days, this deep dive will open your eyes quickly and profoundly. You’ll develop an understanding of how you relate to others, and create a more cohesive and effective group. You’ll tap into your own Natural Leadership, an innate strength that you’ll be able to take with you in all areas of your life.
Day 1: Individual one-hour private coaching and horse experience for each participant
Day 2: Full day of experiential learning and horse activities, with group coaching and development working toward your unique group goals
Day 3: Two-hour integration session for group to share insights, optimize learning, and set goals and action items going forward
- Effectively managing emotions
- The art of honest feedback
- Identifying strengths in leadership styles
- Uncovering roots of problematic leadership elements
- Practicing new communication patterns to build trust
- Increasing awareness in others for whole-organization change
Just nine months to an expanded culture, with a new focus on genuine relationships and stable community. Our revolutionary approach gives leaders the fundamentals of leadership from the inside out. By blending personal, relationship-based, and community-shaping leadership, we enable individuals to step into positions of greater depth, and to create a culture of sustainable leadership.
“Overall it was the best professional development that I’ve ever had. The participants in this program know me better than most people in my life. I now have 16 other people at work who I trust, can confide in, can seek guidance from.”
- Ongoing private coaching
- Weekly content
- 3-day kick-off retreat
- 2-day midway retreat
- 4-day concluding retreat
- Supported accountability groups
- Monthly onsite meetings
- Increased awareness of the big picture
- Highly tuned sense of emotional intelligence
- Improved stability during periods of change
- Reduced interpersonal conflict
- Polished skills for giving and receiving feedback
- Connected community and mission
- C-level executives
- Cross-functional divisions
- High-potential employees
THE WAGON TRAIN:
ONGOING COURSE & COACHING
The Circle Up Wagon Train brings you into community with other folks who are wanting to grow and learn new ways to handle life. Together, we’ll blaze a new path. We’ll learn practical and inspiring tools for connecting to your true self and building meaningful relationships. When you stumble into problem areas, we’ll be there to guide, shape, and support positive outcomes.
The Circle Up Wagon Train is led by Beth & Susan and is a month-long commitment. A natural “trail” will be blazed over the course of a year, but you can hop on and off the Wagon Train at any time.
- July: The Aware Self: Your naked truth
- August: The Socialized Self: Understanding the lies you’re expected to uphold
- September: The Shadow Self: A date with the dark side
- October: The Spiritual Self: Your ego is not your amigo
- November: The Reactive Self: How to save face when you go nuclear
- December: The Trusting Self: Why trust is an illusion
- January: The Truthful Self: Giving feedback without a weapon
- February: The Wounded Self: Receiving feedback without wanting to die
- March: The Assertive Self: Teaching others how you want to be treated
- April: The Creative Self: Build your own playground
- May: The Communal Self: How to play nicely with others
- June: The Service Self: Learning to share and care
- July: The Evolving Self: Are we there yet? The painful truth of ongoing growth
- 2 group phone calls each month. Each call will focus on the topic of the month along with group coaching. Calls will be recorded, in the event you can’t attend.
- Private online forum
- Annual in-person retreat (pricing and location TBD)
- $60 per month
Several times a year, we offer exclusive retreats focused on topics that inspire your personal and professional growth. We don’t believe in what’s typically called work/life balance — instead, we’re committed to changing the conversation entirely. Our lives call for the integration of all parts of ourselves. Retreat experiences allow us to pause and reflect, to breathe and find the areas of our lives we want to discard and the areas we want to expand.
We create customized retreats for groups and can help your group choose a topic and format that moves you toward your goals. Contact us to learn more!
ABOUT YOUR GROUP
The experiential nature of our approach makes our program uniquely effective.