Head Cowgirl, Course Instructor
Join the Natural Leadership Training Program
A Model for Leadership, Relationship, and Working With Others
Imagine having a framework and leadership presence that can quickly build trust with others, see the heart of problems with greater ease and clarity, and can create breakthrough moments with less heavy lifting for you as a coach, therapist, teacher, or leader.
Our 9-month training program starts March 2021 and is a combination of online content and group coaching that offers an in-depth look at the Natural Leadership model and how to apply it to your life and work.
Your Adventures Starts Here
What is Natural Leadership?
We are human animals. But, we are disconnected from the natural signals of our mammal bodies. We are ruled by thought, language, ego, and story. As adults in the human world, we have learned to put our mammal bodies to sleep, to go numb, and to move through our lives on autopilot much of the time.
To reclaim the innate powers of our human animal, we can learn to pay close attention to our inner world and the signals it is sending us. We can bring into our awareness the feel, texture, and aliveness of what is happening in and around us. This awareness is called Natural Leadership and it is an ancient gift that may be hidden or forgotten—but it is never lost.
When we wake up this vibrant part of our humanity, we have access to a new source of information which we can utilize to take better care of ourselves, to respond to pressures within and around us, to make sound choices for ourselves, and to build more authentic relationships.
Due to the global pandemic and the limited ways that humans are able to connect, we will be engaged in ongoing conversation about how to incorporate experiential learning and authentic relating even when we are physically remote. We will practice this with each other as a learning community, and we will explore how to bring it into all areas of our lives.
Circle Up's training experiences will open a new and profound channel of awareness for you.
You will learn to notice the subtle shifts in energy and emotion that occur in individuals and groups so you can respond and attend to pressures or pains when you sense them.
This makes you a reliable and caring leader. You will learn to use frequent feedback and honest communication to create genuine, trusting, and stable relationships.
How this program will help you:
- Lift the hood and better understand the engine of interpersonal dynamics.
- Deepen your practice of coaching, counseling, teaching, consulting, or leadership.
- Learn and practice a model so you feel better equipped to use your skills and tools with more intentionality when working with individuals and groups.
- Grow yourself as a helper, teacher, leader so you have increased capacity for making change.
- Grow yourself for yourself.
- Learn how to bring experiential learning into the work you do with people.
- Master the art of quickly assessing situations, systems, relationships, and people.
We are deeply committed to the power of experiential work
People are tired of being talked at and asked to learn passively. It limits our growth if we learn one-dimensionally. Our approach will always ask you to learn from something concrete and tangible, to experiment, to move and explore.
At Circle Up, we believe in the adventure of learning.
How we will work together:
- Weekly Group Meetings with brief lectures, coaching, role-play, experiential practice, content discussion, and case examples.
- Monthly Practicum Meeting will allow you to bring video or written scenarios to the group for feedback, support, application of concepts, and consultation.
- Two-Day Virtual Retreat to jumpstart our community. This orientation will create the safe foundation for our group and will open your mind to a new way of looking at yourself and the world around you.
- Natural Leadership Training Materials via our private learning platform, The Circle Up School.
- Horsemanship and Heart Training Materials will accompany each of the Natural Leadership modules for those who are interested in equine assisted coaching or wish to integrate Natural Leadership into your horsemanship.